This WiFi FPV flier has good FPV and management vary at over 70 meters. It additionally has a 2MP 720p video digital camera with in-flight sd card recording (uncommon for a WiFi FPV flier). Find it right here http://shrsl.com/?~am39
– WiFi FPV flier with 720p recorded video (uncommon for WiFi FPV).
– Good 70m vary for each WiFi and quadcopter management.
– Bright and colourful LED’s, good for evening flying.
– Headless mode and one key return options.
– Advertised WiFi smartphone management of the quadcopter seems to not have been applied. Can solely view real-time video,and activate the recorder with the “Drone 720p” smartphone app.
– Throttle management considerably skittish and never very proportional. Somewhat tough to take care of a gradual altitude.
Type: RC Simulators
Features: Radio Control
Function: Up / Down, Sideward Fly, Forward / Backward, 360 Degree Rolling, Turn Left / Right, Film and Shoot
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Gyro: Build-in 6 Axis Gyro
Camera Pixel: 2-mega-pixel
Transmitter Control Distance: About 100m
WIFI Control Distance: About 30m
Material: Electronic elements, Plastic
Flying Time: 5 – 8min
Charging Time: About 80min
Copter Battery: 3.7V 650mA Lipo Build-In Battery
Control Battery: 4 x 1.5V AA Battery (Not Included)
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Camera, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x 4G SD Card, 1 x English Manual, 1 x Spare Blade Set, 1 x USB Cable
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed below a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.