This stabilized helicopter can fly quarter-hour per cost, and consists of altitude maintain to assist new pilots take to the air. An incredible flier each indoors and outside. Find it right here http://bit.ly/XK-K127
– Inexpensive helicopter for what this may do.
– Lightweight, solely 51 grams. Does not require registration in most nations.
– Flybarless 4 channel helicopter. All stabilization is completed via onboard 6G digital gyros and accelerometers. Easy to fly with this stabilization system. It’s very comparable (if not the identical) as flying a 6G stabilized drone.
– Includes altitude maintain to assist newbie pilots preserve regular elevation, particularly indoors.
– Very maneuverable with swashplate cyclic management of pitch and roll (collective up/down management is thru throttle energy solely).
– Powered by cheap brushed 8520 important rotor motor, and 0615 tail rotor motor.
– Also powered by cheap 3.7V 400mah LiPo.
– Long flier with flight occasions of round quarter-hour. Spare batteries are additionally low-cost if desired (advocate buying them bundled with the drone to beat LiPo battery delivery restrictions).
– Brushed motors. They will fail finally some day. But substitute motors are low-cost and extensively out there.
– Although the altitude maintain function eases flying, it additionally dampens elevation management. Up and down motion is considerably sluggish. If you’re a newbie, don’t ship this excessive as you’ll enhance the chance of dropping the helicopter.
Affiliate hyperlinks: At no value to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You could obtain this glorious, and no kidding “free” video editor right here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed beneath a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.