The VISUO K3 comes with related options as the favored ZLL Beast Pro 2 drone. It comes with highly effective brushless motors, GPS positioning, and 3-axis stabilized 6K digital camera.
With folded arms, the VISUO K3 measures 20*25*8cm and weighs about 500 grams. Being powered by a 3cell 2500mAh battery, it has about 25 minutes of flight time.
The GPS positioning system is paired with barometric-altitude-hold and optical move positioning (OFP). In case of low battery voltage or RC sign loss, the plane will mechanically return to the take-off level.
Vloggers will respect, for positive, the 4 DJI QuickShot-like artistic flight modes. VISUO K3 has Away (Dronie), How (Rocket), Around (Circle), and Rotating (Helix) modes.
Price, availability, and choices
Starting with April 21, the VISUO K3 drone could be ordered from Banggood with one battery and onerous case for US$189. This value features a set of spare propellers and a charging cable. In case you want longer flight time, there’s additionally an choice to ‘fly extra combo‘ packs with 3 flight batteries, for further 40 bucks. Note: anticipated transport time is beginning with May 3.
VISUO K3 options and specs
- Compact measurement with folding arms (20*25*8cm);
- Triple positioning system (GPS/Optical move/Barometer);
- 6K digital camera with 1/3″ CMOS picture sensor;
- 5700*4275 picture and 2688*1512 video resolutions;
- Three-Axis mechanical gimbal;
- Creative flight modes (Away, How, Arround, and Rotatting);
- Fail-safe return to house (RTH);
- 600meters most management distance;
- Up to 25 minutes battery life;
- About 500 grams take-off weight.