The URUAV UZ80 is an inexpensive DIY FPV drone. The package consists of all of the equipment it is advisable to construct your micro racing quadcopter. All the digital components include connectors so no soldering required.
The unibody body has an 80mm wealbase. All the digital components together with the Runcam Nano 3 FPV digicam. Weighs about 20 grams absolutely assembled however with no battery. According to the marketed specs with a 250mm battery you possibly can have about 3-4 minutes flight time and with a 650mAh one, as much as 9 minutes playtime.
Its CRAZYBEE F4 Lite all-in-one flight controller comes with an built-in 5A ESC, 25mW 5.8GHz VTX, and radio receiver. You can choose between FrSky and FlySky version. The tiny 19000KV brushless motors are outfitted with 40mm 2-leaf propellers.
URUAV UZ80 options and specs
- Easy to construct DIY micro FPV drone package (no soldering required);
- Toothpick stye 80mm carbon fiber body with nylon protecting cover;
- Weighs solely 19.5 grams with no battery;
- CRAZYBEE F4 Lite AIO flight controller w/ built-in 5A ESC, FrskyFlySky receiver, and 5.8GHz 25mW VTX;
- 0802 19000KV brushless motors with HQProp 40mm 2-Blade propellers;
- Runcam Nano 3 FPV digicam;
- 1S battery appropriate (~ 9min flight time with 650mAh battery).
FPV footage high quality