Every drone must update its firmware over time. Therefore, it is important to know how to properly update the Bird AR 2.0 drone firmware. With the upgrade, you are going to fix all the problems and bugs for the drone that has been around.
With the Bird AR drone firmware upgrade, you will also find new features, exactly where some of which are better acrobatics. In this article, we are going to guide you on how to upgrade it to the latest version of the Parrot AR 2.0 drones.
Parrot AR 2 . 0 Firmware Update Instructions
- Make sure the electric battery is fully billed on your Parrot AR drone plus smartphone.
- The actual normal start up checks with your Parrot AR drone. All four rotors need to do little jiggle. After that is done, your own drone should start broadcasting WiFi signal.
- On your smartphone, enter the ‘ settings menu and turn into on the ‘ Air Mode’ so you won’ t be distracted while updating the firmware on your AR quadcopter.
- Your Parrot AR Drone must not have UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS devices that are attached to it.
- Connect with your quadcopter plus open up the ‘ FreeFlight App’. Be sure that the FreeFlight App is up to day.
- In the ‘ FreeFlight App’, tap on AR treadmill update.
- It will pop up a message where you need to confirm that you do not have USB keys mounted on your quadcopter. Click on ‘ OK’.
- Your smartphone will then start sending the particular firmware updates for your AR quadcopter.
- When your drone gets the files, the Parrot AR treadmill will restart. Throughout the restart the Bird AR drone will begin installing the firmware. On your smartphone, you will find a notification where this says ‘ installing process’. After a short time, the Parrot AR drone will switch off and the lights will blink red.
- You will notice that all four rotors will do just a little jiggle after the installation is completed, which will be accompanied by green LEDs.
Note! If your Wi-fi disconnect in the process of update, reconnect it and open the particular Parrot FreeFlight application. Then open up the particular AR Drone Upgrade, and wait until you get the message ‘ Your AR Drone Is Updated’.
Update the newest Firmware Version In your Parrot AR Drone
The simplest way to check what version of firmware is installed on your Bird AR drone would be to open the Piloting screen option in the Parrot FreeFlight App.
After you have entered the application, you need to connect your own Parrot AR Drone and open the smartphone to check the present version. You will have an insight into the hardware, software and motors variations.
Here you have a great video tutorial that will also show you step by step through the firmware update on your Bird AR Drone. Also, if you have any additional questions or you want more information about the firmware for your drone, visit the local community of Parrot AR Assistance web page .
As you could see in this article, it is very easy to update the latest firmware software on the Bird AR drone. What you just have to do is follow the instructions given plus everything will be solved within a few minutes and you may have the drone ready to fly.