Similar to FLYSKY Paladin PL18, the Skydroid H12 transmitter is designed for industrial RC machines resembling agricultural drones. It comes with a big, 5.5″ Full HD (1920×1080) display screen and a high-capacity battery. According to the marketed specs, the built-in 10000mAh battery permits as much as 20hours of steady utilization.
The Skydroid radio ecosystem consists of the H12 transmitter, R12 radio receiver, and three sorts of FPV cameras (primary, with LED lights, and 1-axis gimbal).
Featuring FHSS unfold spectrum expertise with a robust anti-interference system it has a variety of as much as 30KM.
Skydroid H12 distant controller options and specs
- Long-range FPV transmitter for industrial drones;
- AndroidOS for drones;
- Super scalability (S.BUS/PPM/PWM/Serial port)
- FHSS unfold spectrum expertise (12 channels – 2.400- 2.483GHz);
- Ultra-long datalink (5-30km);
- Onboard Full HD 5.5-inch excessive brightness display screen;
- Built-ing 10000mA battery (6-20 working hours);
- Type-C quick charging port;
- Size of 190x152x94mm and 530 grams weight;
- Can bind with R12 Receiver
- Number of channels: 12
- Working present: 140mA@5V
- Working voltage: 4.5-5.5V
- Size: 51x41x13mm
- Weight: 14g
- Compatible with MINIDCAM, 3 in 1 one FPV LED digital camera, and 1-axis gimbal FPV digital camera.