Today, RunCam shared a teaser about their upcoming HD digital digicam with out mentioning that if RunCam MIPI is appropriate with DJI/Caddx VTX or with the Fatshark Sharkbyte.
The RunCam MIPI-120 measures 19*19*17mm and weighs nearly 7 grams. It could be bought in a bundle with a typical MIPI digital 26P cable for $41.99.
By default, it comes with 1280*720@60fps mode (32ms low latency for FPV drones). In case you might be planning to make use of it with Raspberry PI in an IoT mission you possibly can flash it with personalized firmware that allows 1920*1080@60fps mode.
RunCam MIPI-120 parameters
- Designed for HD digital methods;
- 2MP CMOS Sensor;
- 1280*720@60fps (Default) or 1920*1080@60fps (Default) video codecs;
- Changeble 1.8mm lens with D:160° H:133° V:75° area of view;
- 4 lane MIPI CSI interface and 26 Position 0.30mm Pitch plug;
- 450mA@3.3V enter voltage;
- Size of 19*19*17mm;
- Weight of 6.5 grams.