RunCam simply revealed their smallest FPV digicam (but). The RunCam Atom measures simply 10mm*10mm*12.5mm and weighs 1.7 grams together with cable. By comparability, it’s rivel smallest digicam, the Ant Nano measures 14x14mm and weighs 2 grams.
It adopts a 1/3″ CMOS photos sensor and M8 lens with 130° FOV. The tiny FPV camera comes with a pre-installed cable (energy+video out).
RunCam’s new Atom digicam is appropriate for micro Whoops and ultra-light Toothpick model FPV drones.
RunCam Atom digicam options and specs
- Specially designed for micro dimension Whoops and Ultra-light Toothpick model FPV drones;
- 1/3″ CMOS photos sensor;
- 800TVL Horizontal decision;
- M8 lens with 130° discipline of view (FOV);
- 0.01Lux@1.2F minimal illumination;
- 5-17V DC energy enter;
- Weights simply 1.7 grams together with cable;
- Size of 10mm*10mm*12.5mm (LxWxH).