New rules on Remote ID for drones and operations over folks have been revealed lately – how will you ensure you perceive the brand new guidelines earlier than you fly? Today for National Drone Safety Awareness Week: Safe Flyers Know the Rules! DRONELIFE has teamed up with Dawn Zoldi of P3Tech Consulting and Dave Krause, volunteer FAAST member and co-founder of Influential Drones to deliver you a quick 2 -3 minute video on an essential security subject day by day. You can try these movies proper right here within the article you’ll discover day by day, or on our DRONELIFE TV YouTube channel.
All the matters this week
- Monday: Safe Flyers Take The Recreational UAS Safety Test (TRUST)
- Tuesday: Register and Mark Your Drone
- Wednesday: Become a Part of a Flying Community
- Thursday: New Rules – Remote Identification and Operations Over People
- Friday: Public Safety & Public Acceptance
- Saturday and Sunday: Share the Skies – Get Out and Fly
Miriam McNabb is the Editor-in-Chief of DRONELIFE and CEO of JobForDrones, knowledgeable drone providers market, and a fascinated observer of the rising drone business and the regulatory atmosphere for drones. Miriam has penned over 3,000 articles targeted on the business drone house and is a global speaker and acknowledged determine within the business. Miriam has a level from the University of Chicago and over 20 years of expertise in excessive tech gross sales and advertising for brand new applied sciences.
For drone business consulting or writing, Email Miriam.
Subscribe to DroneLife here.