The new HGRC Rekon 3 Nano is ingeniously powered by a single cell 18650 battery that gives as much as quarter-hour of flight time. You insert the battery similar to you’d in a TV distant, and you’re prepared for the following flight. Despite that, it’s designed for long-range FPV flights doesn’t function a fail-safe RTH GPS system.
Its onboard CADDX ANT NANO digital camera is paired with a high-power 5.8GHZ VTX. You can toggle between 25, 100, 200, and 350mW broadcast energy.
The Zeus 5A AIO flight controller runs HGLRC411 customized firmware. Featuring Seedy Bee WIFI communication, you may make modifications conveniently through your cell phone. There is a tiny Rekon 1202.5 11600kV motor on the finish of every arm with a 3″ GEMFAN 3018 propeller.
You can decide to buy the Rekon 3 Nano drone in a bundle with the next radio receivers: Crossfire Nano, FrSky XM+, FrSky R9mm OTA, or Frsky R-XSR.
HGLRC Rekon 3 Nano options and spesc
- Designed for long-range flights;
- Small (140mm wheelbase) and ultra-light (solely ~65 grams with out battery);
- Zeus 5A AIO flight controller (BF HGLRC411 firmware);
- Supports WIFI tuning through Speedy Bee at your cell phone;
- Rekon 1202.5 11600kV motors with 3” 2-leaf propellers (GEMFAN 3018);
- Zeus Nano 5.8GHz 350mW FPV transmitter (VTX);
- CADDX ANT NANO 1000TVL FPV digital camera;
- Optional Crossfire Nano, FrSky XM+, FrSky R9mm OTA, or Frsky R-XSR radio receivers;
- Up to fifteen minis battery life with Sony VTC6 3000mAh.