Leading aerial imagery and site intelligence firm Nearmap has introduced the enlargement of its United States protection program to greater than 80% of the US inhabitants. This large increase in protection gives firms that more and more depend on excessive decision aerial imagery with improved decision-making capabilities that may assist them save time, effort, and cash.
“Nearmap clients have requested us to extend the quantity of the U.S. that we cowl and we’re responding by doubling down on our protection,” Tony Agresta, General Manager of North America, Nearmap stated. “Our shoppers could have entry to 130,000 sq miles of further distinctive captured footprint within the U.S.”
Overall, the Nearmap seize program will cowl over 1,740 city areas2 throughout the U.S., together with over 80% of the population1, with greater than 308,000 distinctive sq. miles captured yearly.
Nearmap is exclusive in its seize of aerial imagery, specializing in forex, consistency, protection, and ease of entry. Nearmap imagery is printed inside days of seize, with 24/7 entry by an internet app, API or third-party integration.
“Around 11,300 clients worldwide depend on Nearmap to be their eye within the sky, and to offer them with the reality on the bottom,” Agresta continued. “We’re seeing sturdy momentum with new and current clients within the U.S. This large increase in protection displays the broader funding and focus Nearmap has on the strategically necessary U.S. market.”
An enhanced providing from the world’s main location intelligence agency
Features of the expanded mapping protection embrace:
- 130,000 sq. miles of further distinctive captured footprint within the U.S, equal to ~63,000 soccer fields
- Double the variety of city areas lined with indirect/3D content material
- Access to present content material, with updates as much as thrice a 12 months, together with leaf-off and leaf-on assortment
- Images at a excessive decision starting from 2.2 to three inches
Across the world, Nearmap can even seize over 64% of the inhabitants in Canada; over 90% of the inhabitants in Australia, and ~73% of the inhabitants in New Zealand.
“The expanded aerial protection enhances our market main city-scale 3D content material, synthetic intelligence (AI) information units, and geospatial instruments,“ Agresta stated. “Nearmap has additionally lately examined inflight the next-generation of our patented aerial digital camera system, HyperCamera3, to make sure our shoppers are supported by the perfect expertise available in the market.”
“These improvements will be sure that Nearmap persistently gives one of the best answer for our shoppers, particularly as we proceed to quickly develop our key vertical markets within the U.S., together with insurance coverage, authorities, structure, building and engineering.”
Doubling down on the important thing U.S. strategic market
In 2021, Nearmap has made a number of additional strategic bulletins within the U.S., together with:
- Appointing Tony Agresta as General Manager of North America. Agresta is chargeable for managing and increasing the North American crew together with gross sales, advertising, operations, authorized, and folks and tradition.
- Appointing Don Weigel as Vice President of Product. Weigel oversees all strategic initiatives associated to merchandise together with product roadmap, promotion, releases, and the product imaginative and prescient.
- Announcing the enlargement of the Nearmap U.S. post-catastrophe aerial imagery program to offer property and casualty insurance coverage carriers with high-resolution aerial captures following catastrophic occasions inside days of seize.
- Forming a strategic partnership with the North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) to offer 16 counties with entry to recurring orthophotography and indirect imagery.
For extra details about this expanded protection or to schedule a demo, please go to https://www.nearmap.com/us/en