After a protracted absence, MJX comes again with a really promising GPS-enabled folding drone. The MJX BUGS 16 PRO contains a true EIS 4K digicam put in on a 3-axis gimbal. The digicam is able to recording 3840×2160 movies with 30fps and FullHD 1080P with 60fps. The digicam has a 1/3 inch CMOS picture sensor and a 2.96mm f2.0 lens that gives a 120° area of view.
According to the marketed specs, the 3S 3200mAh modular battery permits as much as 28 minutes of flight time. The battery might be charged in only one hour utilizing a quick USB PD charger.
Thanks to the fail-safe return to residence perform, the MJX B16Pro drone will robotically return to the take-off level in case of RC sign loss or low flight battery voltage. RTH might be triggered manually as properly.
The MJX BUGS 16 PRO options numerous clever flight modes contains Follow me and Point of curiosity.
Price and availability
Starting with May 10, the B16 MJX drone might be ordered from Banggood with one battery for US$259.99. This value features a set of spare propellers and quick charging cable. If you want longer flight time, there may be additionally an choice to ‘fly extra combo‘ packs with 3 flight batteries, for additional 80 bucks. Note: anticipated transport time is beginning with May 27.
MJX BUGS 16 PRO options and specs
- Compact dimension with folding arms;
- 2204 1000KV brushless motors + 12A ESC + folding props;
- GPS + OFP positioning;
- True 4K digicam with 3-axis gimbal and digital picture stabilization (EIS);
- 1/3 inch CMOS picture sensor with 120° FOV;
- 3840×2160@30fps and 1080P@60fps video codecs;
- 5Ghz WIFI（802.11.ac）real-time picture transmission (720P@30fps FPV);
- 40km/h max. flying pace and stage 4 wind resistance;
- Intelligent flight modes (Follow me, Point of curiosity, and TapFly);
- Up to twenty-eight minutes of battery life;
- About 800 meters management distance.
Included equipment with the MJXR/C B16Pro drone
- Remote controller;
- 11.4V 3200mAh flight battery (1, 2 or 3);
- PD and USB charging cables;
- Set of spare propellers;
- Drone user guide.