This flying mannequin of the J3 Piper Cub contains all the things wanted for brand spanking new pilots to get into the air. Its stabilization system makes it very simple to fly. Find it right here http://bit.ly/J3PiperCub
– 505mm wingspan EPP foam flying mannequin of the J3. Weighing solely 65 grams, this airplane doesn’t require registration in most international locations.
– True three channel management of throttle, rudder, and elevator.
– 6 axis stabilization (3 axis gyro, 3 axis accelerometer) makes this pplane very simple to fly.
– Propeller is powered by three 0720 coreless motors.
– 3.7V 500mah battery can present as much as 20 minutes of flighttime (I bought 14 minutes of flight in windy circumstances).
– 120 meter vary with supplied controller.
– Two flight modes contains totally stabilized newbie mode with pitch and roll angle restrictions, and excessive fee stabilized intermediate mode with no restrictions on pitch angle (to allow loops).
– From the parents at RCGroups, if you wish to use your personal multi-protocol transmitter, the airplane binds to V911s protocol E119 mode.
– It was very tough to loop this airplane in intermediate mode with out of the field setup.
Affiliate hyperlinks: At no price to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You could obtain this glorious, and no kidding “free” video editor right here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed underneath a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.