iFlight is about to launch a brand new micro-class FPV quadcopter that weighs simply 26 grams (with out battery). The iFlight 1S is constructed on a 63mm measurement carbon fiber body. Its tiny 20000kV brushless motors are matched with 1.4-inch 3-leaf propellers.
Between the underside and high plate is a extremely built-in all-in-one flight controller. The SucceX F4 1S comes with a built-in 5A ESC and D8 FrSky radio receiver. For finest efficiency, the iFlight 1S is powered by a single cell 350mA LIPO battery.
The onboard RunCam Atom camera adopts a 1/3″ CMOS picture sensor and has 800TVL horizontal decision. Designed for indoor and proximity parc flying, it comes with a low-power (25/50mW) 5.8GHz VTX (FPV transmitter).
iFlight 1S drone core options
- Two-plate carbon fiber body with 63mm wheelbase;
- 3D printed digital camera mount and battery holder;
- Weights simply 26 grams with out a battery;
- SucceX F4 1S 5A AIO flight controller with built-in FrSky D8 receiver;
- 0802 sort 20000KV brushless motors w/ GF 35mm 3-leaf propellers;
- RunCam Atom FPV digital camera;
- 25/50mW 5.8GHZ FPV transmitter (VTX);
- 1S LIPO suitable (Fullsend 1S 300mAh).