A couple of months in the past, HGLRC contacted me relating to the chance tor evaluate their upcoming Rekon 6 HD long-range drone. At that point I didn’t personal a appropriate DJI FPV Goggles V2 so I turned down their provide respectfully. In addition to Caddx Nebula Nano digicam, it may be geared up with a GoPro, SMO 4K, or Insta360 GO 2 digicam.
The HGLRC Rekon 6 HD is constructed on a 242mm measurement ultra-light carbon fiber body. For higher crash resistance it comes with two aspect bracers. Its Aelous 2105.5 1500KV motors are matched with 2-leaf 6-inch propellers. It could be powered with 4S in addition to with 6S lipo batteries. According to the marketed specs with a 4S/4000mAh Li-ION pack you’ll be able to have as much as 25 minutes of battery life.
Natively it’s appropriate with DJJ FPV transmitters. If you need to use a unique controller you’ll be able to go for FrSky R9MM, Xm, or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver.
Designed for long-range flights it comes with an onboard M80GPS module and self-powred buzzer.
HGLRC Rekon 6 HD LR options and specs
- 242mm measurement ultra-light death-cat type carbon fiber body;
- Side braces for improved vibration dampening and crash resistance;
- Zeus F722 Mini Flight Controller;
- M80 GPS module for fail-safe RTH;
- Zeus 28A BL_S 4in1 ESC
- Aelous 2105.5 1500KV motors with GEMFAN 6026 6″ 2-Blades Propellers;
- Soter self-powered FPV drone buzzer;
- CADDX Vista Nebula Nano digital FPV system;
- Can carry a GoPro, BetaFPV SMO 4K or Insta360 GO 2 camera;
- 6S for elevated energy or 4S for ultra-high effectivity cruising;
- Up to 25min of flight time with 4s 4000mAh 18650 Li-Ion pack.