HGLRC, my favourite FPV drone model simply introduced their first quadcopter designed for drone soccer. HGLRC Ares DS400 is on the market in two variations, one for FPV Drone Soccer with GPS, Zeus nano 350mW VTX, and Caddx Ant ECO digital camera, and a second one for LoS Drone Soccer with out FPV rig. Both variants can be found with 4S and 6S energy choices. While the 4s have AEOLUS 2306.5 2550KV motors, the 6s have 1900KV ones.
The Ares DS400 is constructed on a 210mm carbon fiber body with a low heart of gravity for improved stability. The rounded protecting cowl for 360° safety has a diameter of 40cm. By comparability, the official FIFA ball has a diameter of 22cm.
The Ares DS400 is provided with an F748 flight stack, produced from a Zeus F722 flight controller board and a Zeus 48A 4in1 ESC board.
HGLRC Ares DS400 FPV options and specs
- Specially designed for drone soccer;
- 210mm measurement carbon fiber body with impact-resistant PP sferic 360° safety guard;
- 3 shade choices (blue, white, and purple);
- Standard (LoS) and FPV variations;
- 4S and 6S energy variations;
- F748 flight stack (Zeus F722 flight controller + Zeus 48A BLHELI_S 4in1 ESC);
- AEOLUS 2306.5 2550KV (4s) or 1900KV (6s) brushless motros;
- Gemfan 51466 5-inch 3-blade propellers;
- Zeus nano 350mW VTX;
- Caddx Ant ECO digital camera;
- M80 GPS module;
- Optional FrSky XM+, R-XSR, R9MM OTA, A8S V2 or Crossfire Nano radio receiver.