This micro quadcopter features a 2MP HD digital camera and altitude maintain. Find it right here http://shrsl.com/?~db7k
– Internal mounted, ahead pointed, 2MP 720p HD digital camera. It really takes good video.
– Altitude maintain function.
– Can use generally out there 3.7V 300 to 400mah micro quadcopter batteries with white LoSi connectors
– Battery door has slots to permit exterior battery connection to minimize probability of fatigue failure of the circuit board
– Quadcopter on/off change
– Headless mode and one key return
-Does not require FAA registration
– Altitude maintain may be very “bouncy”
– Can by accident shut down the quadcopter if you happen to maintain the throttle all the way in which down.
– Headless mode path drifts throughout flight.
– Motors continued to run after a crash. Couldn’t flip them off aside from shutting off the quadcopter.
.With a 2.0 mega pixels independently video transmission system which might take pitures and information
.Has the capabilities of 4 channels: Ascend / Descend; Forward / Backward; Left Sideward Fly / Right Sideward Fly; Fast, medium and sluggish three gears
.Hover and eager operation adopts 6-axis gyro secure system which makes it with straightforward operation and good stability
.2.0MP FPV Real-time Aerial HD digital camera: Capture and document each stunning and unforgettable second.
.Functions: Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left, Right, left/proper sideward flight,Headless Mode, One key Return, 2.0MP digital camera
Material: ABS + Electronic elements
Functions:Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left, Right, left/proper sideward flight, 3D Roll, Headless Mode, One key Return, Speed Switch, 2.0MP digital camera
Gyro: 6 Axis
Remote Frequency: 2.4G
Control Distance: About 50m
Charging Time: About 60mins
Flight Time:greater than 5mins
Camera Pixel: 2-mega-pixel
Battery For Quadcopter: 3.7V / 300MAH(Built-in)
Battery For Transmiter: 2 x AAA Battery(not included)
Product Size: 28*28*8cm
Package Content: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Remote management, 4 x Blades, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Battery, 2x Landing Legs, 4 x Fender Brackets, 1 x Camera
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You might obtain this wonderful, and no kidding “free” video editor right here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate hyperlinks: At no value to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed underneath a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.