This 4WD RC automobile might not be quick, however dang it might climb over absolutely anything. Let’s ship it via the desert bushes on the lookout for the elusive however pleasant Mojave Green Rattlesnake 😉 Find it right here http://shrsl.com/?~bh99
– Plenty of clearance, massive knobby tires, good suspension, and a strong low gear drive permits this to drive over most obstacles. Very secure too, exhausting to tumble.
– Good vary at about 60 meters.
– Has headlights for evening driving.
– Does not require FAA registration. It’s a automobile!
– Looks nice!
– Not very quick. It has low gear drive solely, and is a crawler. But this provides it nice climbing capability.
Type: RC Cars
Features: Radio Control
Car Size: 32 x 22 x 19cm
Speed: 20km / h (No, this marketed spec can’t be proper 😉
Control Distance: About 100m
Charging Time: 3h
Car Battery: 6V charging battery pack ( included )
Transmitter Battery: 3 x 1.5V AA battery ( included )
Functions: Turn left/proper, Climb, Forward/backward
Material: Electronic elements, ABS
Age: Above 8 years previous
Racing Time: About30mins
Package Contents: 1 x RC Car, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Recharging Battery Pack, 1 x Charger, 3 x 1.5V AA Battery
Hope you loved this video. If so, please subscribe to the Quadcopter 101 channel to see even higher movies: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC90A4JdsSoFm1Okfu0DHTuQ
And you may as well keep up to date on new Quadcopter 101 movies on
And for these model new fliers, right here is the Quadcopter 101 Flight School that will help you quickly get into the air (greatest seen on pc) http://quadcopter101.blogspot.com/
Affiliate hyperlinks: Links to vendor websites of the product proven on this video are affiliate hyperlinks. At no price to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed beneath a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.