This massive flying flapping wing RC hen is perhaps mistaken for an actual eagle. This is definitely quite a lot of enjoyable to fly. It’s not in manufacturing but, however extra information on the approaching massive mannequin Go Go Birds is right here http://bit.ly/GoGoEagle . However smaller variations of Go Go Birds can be found right here https://amzn.to/3voVHS1
– 700 mm wingspan flying flapping wing ornithopter within the form of an eagle. Comes in very good carrying case for portability.
– Constructed of crash resistant EPP foam. Weighs solely 155 grams with battery, and doesn’t require registration in most international locations.
– Powerful brushless motor controls the flapping.
– 7.4V 450mah battery offers over 7 1/2 minutes of flight time per cost.
– 3 channel management of velocity, turning, and pitch. Speed is managed by the frequency of flapping. Turning and pitch are managed by elevons connected to the eagles tail feathers construction.
– Up to 500 meter management vary with controller. Controller contains audio cues of flight standing, and telemetry cues of the eagles in-flight altitude, and battery state (low battery warning).
– As with most ornithopters, this isn’t a windy day flier. It’s simply not quick sufficient to combat a headwind. Best flown on low wind days.
– Somewhat massive turning radius. Best flown in an open discipline.
– The circle place button on the controller has no audio cue. Makes it tough to find out if it has been activated or not.
Affiliate hyperlinks: At no value to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You could obtain this glorious, and no kidding “free” video editor right here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed beneath a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.