This flying wing FPV racer features a built-in gyro stabilization system to ease flying. Find it right here and save $20 with coupon HTY20FTC https://goo.gl/Gn6r61
Thanks goes to TomTop.com for creating the next directions https://goo.gl/cZc8pa and listed here are some video directions in Chinese from FTC http://www.ftcrc.com/a_en.php?id=25
and right here is its flight demonstration
– Gyro stabilized flight with three diverse ranges of stabilization.
– 1306 3100KV motor with 20A ESC.
– Very robust flying wing. I nosed it exhausting a number of instances with none injury earlier than I obtained it into the air.
– Fast flying wing with some throttle, or pull again on the throttle for sluggish cruising.
– Built-in 800TVL 16 channel 100mw FPV digital camera system.
– Currently solely obtainable for SBUS receivers.
– Although stabilized, this aircraft is extra for intermediate and above fliers. Beginner fliers would possibly grow to be discouraged attempting to get this one into the air.
– Some management enter is required at launching till the aircraft will get up to the mark. You may have a second particular person handy launch whilst you give this some upward pitch. Additionally, there isn’t a documentation of CG location. Based on my nostril dives, I strongly suspect that the CG must be a lot farther again than what the inventory battery set up location supplies 😉
– No documentation/directions are included within the field. Thanks goes to TomTop.com for creating the next directions https://goo.gl/cZc8pa
Affiliate hyperlinks: At no value to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You might obtain this wonderful, and no kidding “free” video editor right here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed underneath a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.