This clone of the Syma X5C has many elements which are interchangeable with the X5C. Yet it has has headless mode and one key return, which the X5C doesn’t. Find it right here with $3 coupon code ZFEXPYCN http://shrsl.com/?~bqv8
– Close clone of the X5C with many interchangeable elements, together with props, prop guards, touchdown gear, and battery (Sorry, I haven’t opened it to confirm motors and gears).
– Very docile flier. Should be good for learners.
– Headless mode and one key return!
– “Rubbery” plastic shell, ought to have comparatively good influence resistance to crashes.
– Can fly in gentle wind (with out prop guards).
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Similar restricted vary to the X5C (about 70m).
– Yaw is considerably gradual, even at excessive charge.
– Recorded video had some body skipping (however could be merely attributable to a poor reminiscence card).
Material: Plastic, Whole physique with rubber portray
Recharging Time: About 50 minutes(USB charging)
Flight Time: 7-8 Minutes
Quadcopter Control Distance: 80-100 meters
Battery For Quadcopter : 3.7V 600mAh/25C(included)
Battery For Transmiter: 4 x AA Battery (not included)
Camera : 2.0 Megapixel(720P)/Photo Quality 1280×720/ Video Quality 1280×720,30FPS
Function: 720P digicam/CF mode/Take photograph/Record video/up/down/ahead/backward/aspect flying/360°rolling motion/hover/3D/LED
Package Contents: 1 x FQ777-918C, 1 x Remote Control Transmitter, 1 x 720P HD digicam, 1 x Protection Set, 1 x Spare blade set, 1 x Screwdriver, 4 x Propeller protectors (Assembled), 2 x Landing Skids, 1 x USB recharge cable, 1 x 2GB Micro SD Card, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x Instruction handbook
Affiliate hyperlinks: At no price to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed below a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.