Flywoo’s new micro-class hexacopter can carry an Insta 360 GO 2 or SMO 4K camera. The Firefly Hex Nano has a 90mm wheelbase and weighs lower than 60 grams (with out battery). Flywoo opted for a 16x16mm flight stack created from GOKU F4 HEX flight controller and a 6in1 13 ESC board. Its tiny ROBO 1202.5 5500KV motors are geared up with 1.6″ 3-leaf propellers. The real-time picture transmission is achieved utilizing the 450mW Goku 625 5.8GHz VTX.
INAV model comes with Goku Mini GPS v2.0 module. iNAV is a fork of CleanFlight with a heavy focus upon GPS options for each airplanes and multirotor fashions.
FlyWoo contains with the Firefly Hex Nano a free set of propeller guards in the event you place your order till May 5.
Flywoo Hex Nano options and specs
- Ultra-light six-motor platform (weighs simply 57.9 grams);
- 90mm dimension carbon fiber body;
- Optional 3D printed propeller guard;
- GOKU F4 HEX 13A flight stack;
- Goku VTX625 450mw 5.8GHz VTX + Atomic 5.8GHz antenna;
- ROBO 1202.5 5500KV motors + 3-leaf 1.6″ propellers
- Goku mini GPS v2.0 (iNAV version);
- Can be put in with ultra-light cameras like SMO 4K or Insta360 GO2;
- Optional FrkSy XM+ or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver;
- 4S LIPO appropriate (300-450mAh advised).