The Flywoo Firefly Baby Quad might be the smallest and lightest FPV drone geared up with a DJI-compatible HD digital video transmission answer. This cuttie weighs simply 59 grams and has a wheelbase of 80mm. It comes geared up with the second-generation (V2) Caddx Vista Nebula Nano package. Pilots can select 25mW/200mW/500mW/ 700mW from DJI FPV Goggles V2 settings.
Its tiny ROBO 1202.5 5500KV motors are matched with 1.6″ propellers. Flywoo claims that their smallest quadcopter can carry an Insta360 GO2 or SMO 4K digicam.
The 4S battery could be put in horizontally, vertically, and even perpendicularly on the body. Also, the floor of the battery strap is roofed with non-slip silicone. Using a 4S 450mAh LIPO pack, you possibly can acquire about 4 minutes of battery life.
Flywoo Firefly Baby Quad highlights
- Ultra-compact and super-lightweight digital FPV drone;
- 80mm measurement carbon fiber body with detachable blade guards;
- Can carry a SMO 4K or Insta360 GO2 camera;
- GOKU F745 13A flight stack (Flight controller + ESC);
- Robo 1202.5 5500KV motors with HQ 40mm 4-blade props;
- Caddx Nebula Nano V2 HD System;
- 4S LIPO appropriate (300450mAh really useful).