Like all nice ideas, the Rekon 3 Nano‘s design was rapidly replicated. The FlyFox Nano3 appears to be like nearly equivalent and in addition makes use of as an influence supply a single 18650 LI-ION battery that enables about quarter-hour of flight time. As its identify says, it’s outfitted with 3″ propellers.
Advertised for long-range FPV flights, it comes with a high-power 5.8GHz VTX. The broadcast energy of the PandaRC VT5804 Nano FPV transmitter may be toggled between 25, 50, 100, 200, and 400mW. The onboard Runcam Racer Nano 2 has glorious picture high quality and a very good response to light-level modifications.
FlyFox Nano3 core options
- Ultra-Light design – simply 102 grams (just like Rekon 3 Nano);
- SPCMaker F411 AIO flight controller with built-in 6A ESC;
- RCINPower 1202 Plus 11500KV motor with Gemfan 3018 propeller;
- PandaRC VT5804 Nano 400mW VTX;
- Runcam Racer Nano 2 1000TVL FPV Camera;
- Powered by a single 18650 LI-ION battery (about 15min flight time).
SPCMaker F411 R66 flight controller specs
- MCU: STM32F411;
- Gyro: MPU6000;
- OSD: AT7456E;
- Firmware: MatekF411RX;
- Size: 31.5×31.5mm;
- Mounting Hole: 25.5×25.5mm (M3);
- Weight: 2.8g;
- Input Voltage: 1S;
- Con. Current: 6A;
- Burst Current: 8A BEC;
- Output: 5V 1.2A;
- ESC Firmware: O_H_5;
- BLHeli: BLHeli_S;
- Current Scale: 400.
PandaRC VT5804 Nano specs
- Operating Voltage : +5V;
- Output energy: 0/25/50/ 100 /200/400mW;
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 40CH;
- Weight : 1.5g;
- Dimension: 15mmx15mmx3mm(with out mounting gap);
- Mounting gap: 16mmx16mm;
- Video format : NTSC/PAL;
- Pit Mode;
- Support OSD for RC Drone.
RCINPower 1202 Plus motor specs
- KV: 11500;
- Voltage: 1S;
- Mounting: 9x9mm, M2;
- 1.5mm prop shaft.