Eachine’s 4th era Novice drone comes included with all of the equipment you want for a long-range flight. It comes with failsafe options like GPS positioning and DT-B90 90dBi Finder Buzzer. Of course, the AIO FPV bundle has a corresponding value too.
The Eachine Novice-IV includes a 170mm measurement ultra-light carbon fiber body that weighs 125g and not using a battery. When it’s powered with the included 4S 1100mAh 50C battery, take-off weight is under 250 grams. Using a 4s 18650 3000mah LI-ION battery pack you’ll be able to obtain as much as 31 minutes of flight time.
The mind and muscle of the Novice 4 drone is a CrazyF425 AIO flight controller with built-in 4in1 25A ESC. Its KV2750 motors are outfitted with 4″ 4024-2 Toothpick propellers.
For the FPV system, Eachine opted for a Caddx Baby Ratel2 FPV digicam, Whoop HP VTX (25~400mw), and EV800DM goggles with built-in DVR.
Eachine Novice-IV options and specs
- AIO RTF FPV kitt (drone, transmitter, battery, charger, and FPV goggles);
- Sub-250 grams take-off weight (solely 125g with out battery);
- 4″ propeller appropriate 170mm measurement airframe;
- Designed for long-range FPV flight (Built-in M8N GPS positioning and DT-B90 90dBi Finder Buzzer);
- CrazyF425 AIO flight controller w/ built-in 4in1 25A ESC;
- 5.8G Whoop VTX HP (25~400mw broadcast energy);
- Efficiency 1404 KV2750 brushless motor;
- Caddx Baby Ratel2 FPV digicam;
- Radiomaster R81 2.4G receiver and Radiomaster TX12 Transmitter;
- 3S – 4S LIPO appropriate;
- Around 31minutes flight time with 4s 18650 3000mah battery pack.
Eachine Novice-IV RTF AIO equipment content material
The Novice-IV is offered in an RTF package with all of the equipment you want for a pleasing FPV flight. Eachine consists of with their drone the next equipment: Radiomaster TX12 distant controller, Eachine EV800DM Goggles, 2-4S steadiness battery charger, and a set of spare propellers. You can select between 2 or 4 included batteries (4S 1100mah 50C) – the value distinction being $30 ($399.99 vs. $429.99). For straightforward storage and transportation, all the next stuff comes packed in a pleasant purse.