– Full 4 channel management with throttle, rudder, elevator, and aileron inputs.
– 550mm wingspan aircraft. Not too giant, and never too tiny. Just the best measurement for newbie fliers.
– Weighs solely 90 grams with a battery. This aircraft doesn’t require registration in most international locations.
– Constructed of crash-resistant EPP foam with carbon fiber helps. Should get up nicely for newbie crashes (nonetheless suggest flying in grassy fields).
– 6 axis gyros and accelerometers stabilization to significantly ease flying by newbie pilots.
– Powerful coreless 1020 motor offers loads of “oomph” for this little aircraft.
– Very widespread and cheap 3.7V 380mah battery offers shut to eight minutes flight time per cost.
– Up to 200 meters vary with the offered transmitter.
– Can even be flown with multi-protocol transmitters (with MT99 protocol).
– Not totally able to fly. This aircraft does require some minor development of attaching the wing, and tail surfaces. Additionally, you’ll want to attach the management pushrods to the management horns. Finally, you’ll have to confirm that every one management surface are correctly centered, and make any wanted changes earlier than you go flying.
– The 1020 motor is highly effective, however, it’s a brushed motor. It will finally require an alternative.