This gyro stabilized flying Cessna mannequin would make an incredible aircraft for brand new pilots to progress to 4 channel flying with ailerons. Find it right here http://bit.ly/EachineMiniCessna
– Full 4 channel management with throttle, rudder, elevator, and aileron inputs.
– 550mm wingspan aircraft. Not too giant, and never too tiny. Just the best measurement for newbie fliers.
– Weighs solely 90 grams with battery. This aircraft doesn’t require registration in most international locations.
– Constructed of crash resistant EPP foam with carbon fiber helps. Should get up nicely for newbie crashes (nonetheless suggest flying in grassy fields).
– 6 axis gyros and accelerometers stabilization to significantly ease flying by newbie pilots.
– Powerful coreless 1020 motor offers loads of “oomph” for this little aircraft.
– Very widespread and cheap 3.7V 380mah battery offers shut to eight minutes flight time per cost.
– Up to 200 meter vary with offered transmitter.
– Can even be flown with multi protocol transmitters (with MT99 protocol).
– Not totally able to fly. This aircraft does require some minor development of attaching the wing, and tail surfaces. Additionally, you’ll want to attach the management push rods to the management horns. Finally, you’ll have to confirm that every one management surfaces are correctly centered, and make any wanted changes earlier than you go flying.
– The 1020 motor is highly effective, however it’s a brushed motor. It will finally require alternative.
Affiliate hyperlinks: At no value to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You might obtain this wonderful, and no kidding “free” video editor right here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed beneath a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.