The newest product lifecycle standing of Enterprise merchandise
At DJI, we’re consistently evaluating and updating our product line to fulfill the evolving wants of consumers throughout industries. This signifies that we’re streamlining the manufacturing, gross sales, improvement, and repair for some merchandise to make room for thrilling new options that can be launched later this yr. Please discover under the definition of every milestone and an inventory of merchandise.
Read extra: Rugged Scout drone designed to examine tanks for leaks
- End-of-Production (EOP): manufacturing discontinued.
- End-of-Availability (EOA): gross sales by DJI discontinued.
- End-of-Development (EOD): software program updates by DJI for the product discontinued (doesn’t apply when main safety points are concerned).
- End-of-Service (EOS): upkeep and technical assist providers by DJI discontinued.
- N/A: not relevant.
- TBD: date to be determined.
Click to learn this text in its entirety.
For extra data and to learn extra of this story, click on right here.
Source: DJI Press
Photo credit score: DJI Press