Caddx simply introduced their second-generation digital FPV system. As its identify says the brand new CaddxFPV Air Unit Micro is smaller and lighter in comparison with the Caddx Vista. The Air Unit Micro measures 44×37.8×14.44mm and weighs simply 41.5 grams along with the FPV digital camera.
The Caddx Air Unit Micro VTX is natively suitable with the DJI FPV transmitter and may domestically document 1080p@60fps movies. It will be powered from 7.4-17.6V (2-4S batteries) and it has as much as 700mW broadcast energy. In FCC (US) mode the vary is 4K and in CE (Europe) is simply 700 meters.
The new digital camera measures 19x14x15.2mm and it’s outfitted with a 2.1mm that gives 150° FOV. The Caddx Air Unit digital camera encompasses a 1/3.2″ CMOS picture sensor with 4MP efficient pixels.
CaddxFPV Air Unit Micro options
- Ultra-compact DJI FPV suitable digital FPV system (Camera, VTX, and antenna);
- Total weight of 41.5 gram (Air Unit + Camera);
- 720p@120fps for DJI FPV goggles;
- DJI FPV distant suitable (7ms);
- Up to eight drones in the identical airspace;
- Long-range and tremendous low latency transmission (28ms/4km);
- Onboard 1080p@60fps recording;
- Multi-antenna know-how.
Caddx Air Unit Micro specs
- 5.725-5.850GHZ working frequency;
- 720p@120fps <28mm latency or 720p@60fps <40ms
- Trasmitter energy (EIRP) FCC/SRRC <30dBm or CE <1430dBm;
- FCC 4km or CE 0.7km max transmission distance;
- MP4 H.264 video compression;
- USB Type C, MMCX, 3-in-1 port, and micro SD Slot;
- BetaFlight firmware suitable;
- 7.4-17.6 enter voltage;
- 25/200/500/700mW broadcast energy;
- Size of 44×37.8×14.44mm.
Caddx Air Camera specs
- 1/3.2″ CMOS picture sensor;
- 4MP efficient pixels;
- 2.1mm, f2.1 lens;
- Rolling shutter;
- 100-256000 ISO velocity;
- 150° FOV;
- Size of 19x14x15.2mm.