The BetaFPV Pavo30 Whoop drone adopts a pusher design with inverted motors. Despite its small measurement, it’s highly effective sufficient to hold an SMO 4K digicam or a Naked GoPro. The newly developed body guarantees an unmatched flight expertise in its class.
BetaFPV launched the Pavo30 drone with two forms of FPV programs. While the analog comes with a Caddix ANT Nano digicam and M02 25-250mW VTX, the digital version with Nebula Nano digicam and VISTA HD Digital VTX.
Curiously, the 2 variations undertake a unique propulsion system. The analog has 1505-3400KV motors with HQ75 5-blade props and the digital 1506-3000KV motor withs Gemfan D76 5-blade props. There is a slight weight and an enormous value distinction between the 2 variations (145g – $209.99 vs 173g – $309.99).
Both BetaFPV Pavo30 variants are outfitted with the identical kind of versatile Toothpick F722 AIO flight controller with built-in 35A ESC. For greatest efficiency, it is advisable to energy it with a 750-850mAH 4S LIPO pack. Without an extra digicam on high, you’ll be able to anticipate someplace between 6 and eight minutes of flight time.
According to your current transmitter, you’ll be able to decide between the next radio receivers: FrSky FCC, LBT, TBS Crossfire, or FUTABA. Digital version is natively suitable with DJI FPV distant controllers.
BetaFPV Pavo30 options and specs
- Newly developed Pavo30 Pusher body product of PA12 materials (118mm wheelbase);
- Versatile F722 AIO flight controller with built-in 35A ESC;
- Analog and HD Digital FPV variations;
- 1505-3400KV motor + HQ75 5-blade prop or 1506-3000KV motor + Gemfan D76 5-blade prop;
- Caddix ANT Nano digicam + 5.8Ghz 25-250mW VTX or Caddx Nebula Nano digicam + VISTA HD Digital VTX;
- 4S LIPO suitable (750-850mAh advised).