AuroraRC’s new Pusher-Whoop type 2″ FPV drone is bought in a combo pack with a Jumper T-lite transmitter and Hawkeye 3.5″ FPV monitor. The package additionally contains two items of 450mah 3S 80C batteries and a stability LIPO charger.
On the middle of the 100m measurement body is positioned the F405 AIO flight controller with built-in 4-in-1 20A ESC. Its tiny 1204-5200kv motors are geared up with 4-leaf 2″ propellers.
AuroraRC Smooth-R has in entrance a 1200TVL Caddx ANT digicam with a 1/3″ CMOS sensor. The 48CH 5.8GHz VTX’s broadcast energy may be toggled between 25, 100, and 200mw.
Aurora Smooth-R drone options and specs
- Pusher-Whoop type design with foam-padded duct blade protectors;
- 100mm wheelbase (measurement of 137*137*30mm);
- F405 BLS 20A AIO flight controller;
- 1204-5200kv brushless motors with HQProp T2x2x4 2″ propellers;
- Caddx ANT 1200TVL FPV digicam;
- 25/100/200mw 48CH VTX (FPV transmitter);
- 3-4S suitable with XT30 battery plug.
Aurora Smooth-R package content material
- Smooth-R drone;
- T-lite distant controller;
- Hawkeye 3.5″ FPV monitor;
- HobbyTiger BC-4S15D stability charger;
- 2x 450mah 3S 80C batteries;
- 12V 2A DC/AC adapter;
- Battery strap;
- Instruction handbook.