The AuroraRC Funny5 contains a Toothpick-style design. The body equipment with all digital components and motors weighs simply 175grams, excluding the battery. It might be powered from 3s to 6S batteries. The manufactures recommend utilizing 800-1300mAh LIPO packs.
AuroraRC Funny5 adopts a flexible F411AIO Pro flight controller with an built-in 4in1 35A pace controller (ESC). The Caddx Ratel2 digicam is matched with a TBS UNIFY high-power 5.8GHZ FPV transmitter.
At the tip of every 5mm replaceable arm, there’s a 1606 2700KV motor geared up with a Gemfan 5125 5-inch propeller.
AuroraRC Funny5 options and specs
- Toothpick design;
- 210mm measurement carbon fiber body + protecting cover (175g weight with out battery);
- F411 PRO AIO Flight Controller with built-in 35A BLHeli_S ESC;
- 1606 2700KV brushless motors w/ Gemfan 5125-3 propellers;
- High-Power TBS UNIFY PRO32 Nano 25-500mW VTX;
- Caddx Ratel2 1200TVL FPV digicam;
- Optional Frsky XM+, FLYSKY AFHDS 2A, AC900 S-FHSS, or TBS Crossfire radio receiver;
- 3-6S LIPO battery appropriate (800-1300mAh urged).